web analytics

ALBA Charity Auction

When:
April 18, 2018 @ 5:30 pm
2018-04-18T17:30:00+01:00
2018-04-18T17:45:00+01:00
Where:
Kings Arms Hotel
29 Nevill Street
NP7 5AA
Cost:
£6

Get rid of your quality clutter; bid for bargains and raise money for charity at the same time!

* * * * *

ALBA and their charity auctioneer, Anna Roberts are asking you to bring your items along to the King’s Arms, Abergavenny, on Wednesday 18th April, 2018 for an evening where you will buy and sell for a good cause.

* * * * *

All proceeds of the profits will be spilt between Parkinson UK – 70%; the other 30% going to ALBA’s charity of the year, Cancer Research Wales. The King’s Arms is kindly providing the venue free of charge for this event.

* * * * *

You can drop off your items for sale in the lead up to the auction to: EH Accountancy, 1 Horsingtons Yard Tiverton Place, Lion Street, Abergavenny, Gwent, Wales, NP7 5PN

* * * * *

Please note: we are unable to accept clothes or shoes.