We currently have vacancies for the following positions:
Chef de Partie & Commis Chef
Two exciting opportunities have become available to join our excellent team here at the Kings Arms Hotel.
– A Commis chef role for someone looking to make their first start in the kitchen as a chef – if you’re already a Commis chef then even better!
– A Chef de Partie – the ideal candidate would already be in this role, but an aspiring Commis with flair and passion is equably desirable.
Don’t delay, get in touch today by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with either ‘Commis Chef’ or ‘CDP’ in the subject.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role with relevant qualifications in food and beverage/catering
- Basic food hygiene qualification
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, delivering consistently high standards in all aspects of duties
- Proven ability to work well within a team and follow instructions closely and concisely, with a keen eye for detail
- Flexibility with regards to working patterns and shifts
- An excellent knowledge of health and safety issues relating to food production, storage and delivery
- A demonstrable ability to cope with potentially stressful situations with a mature and calm disposition at all times
- Advanced Health and Safety or Food Hygiene qualification
- Experience within a high-quality or fine-dining environment
- Ability to speak Welsh
- Team player
- Positive, professional outlook
- Well presented
Enthusiastic, self-motivated, imaginative and ambitious
How to Apply
Send your CV with a covering letter detailing how you meet the person specification to email@example.com, or post/drop in in person to Kings Arms Hotel, 29 Nevill Street, Abergavenny NP7 5AA. For further information please call Jon Child on 01873 855 074.